Thursday, March 17, 2011

stupid me~

Zombie look :P

Today my heart was beating so fast.Never try like that before.
Just because of the plagiarism thingy,I felt that I'm breathless on that moment~
haha~anyway,it's the past tense.
swear to the GOD, never copy from internet again & will try my best to do it my own:D
Load of works are waiting for me, report, logbook, assignment.
I haven't start to do my revision since this semester was started.
Kinda worry bout my Technology Operation Management..Group Design Project..Engineering Further Analysis..Financial Management and also Power Electronics Machines.
Gosh:: it really make me feel super stress..
Couldn't have a good and relaxing weekend..
and I promise myself is time to FACE BOOK..instead of FACEBOOK..
Last, pray for Japan..amen..


JacQ : 发觉你的优点只要一下子,接纳你的缺点卻要一辈子

No comments:

Post a Comment